Pages

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Simply 'Merry Christmas'

I have more Exciting News!
Kylie from Happy Little Stampers has asked me to join
her Addicted to Stamps & More Team  and
I couldn't say no - She's an Aussie!
So here I am on Team B and it's our turn to post.
I'm making sure I don't get caught out short with my 
Holiday Cards. How about you?
So far I think I am doing nicely. It also helps when a
Challenge has Holiday as the Theme which 
Addicted to Stamps and More has for their latest Challenge.


I have kept my card cas - great for posting.
I thought this time I would go with Traditional Colours
having fun with my addiction - Brusho's
from Happy Little Stampers in
Rose Red/Brilliant Red/Leaf Green/Yellow
Added Inka Gold with a paint brush randomly
and a few splatters. Sentiment is from 
Cut in white and gold -  haven't quite got the hang
of getting a good shadow effect though.
Framed with gold paper onto white card stock.
***
Pop over to Our Blog and check out what
Holiday Cards the Team have created.
I'm sure you will want to play along.

Thanks for dropping in







8 comments:

cm said...

Talk about making a splash with your debut card, Ina! Love the vibrant red/green background; perfect for your pretty Christmas sentiment! So thrilled you're on the team!
~carol

lostinpaper said...

Rocked it Ina! Congrats to you my friend!

Inkyfingers said...

Yay - it's great to have you on the team Ina and what a debut you have made! I love your bold, bright and festive card and the sentiment is such a gorgeous centrepiece.
Hugs
Carol x

Bobby said...

Your first card as part of the team is a stunner, Ina.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

WOW!!! What a wonderful splash of color, Ina! Absolutely delightful holiday creation.

Monika Reeck said...

The Debut card is stunning love that Brusho`s in red and green and yellow too...totally rock your background Ina
many thanks for your visit
I am sorry I just have time to visiting DT ladies at ATSM
happy Sunday Ina
hugs
Monika

Nandini said...

Wow! Stunning card! Love the beautiful background.

Julie B said...

Welcome to the ATSM team Ina and I love the bright bursts of Brusho color, it needs no more than the simple sentiment. :)