Pages

Sunday 22 May 2016

It's a cas one layer quickie card!

Challenge time over at
The Mod Squad is hosted by
 2 super talented friends Judy Woodland
& Vicki Dutcher
and have chosen ONE LAYER CARDS!
 
 
Most of us find this hard as we just want to
add on some of our crafty stuff Right?
Well my card would have to have been the
quickest cas one layer card I have ever made.
***
Judy LOOK! A Purple butterfly lol
(ps Judy & I love purple)
So on to the products I used for this quickie!
White cs
Tim Holtz Splatters stencil
Inking with Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers
& Cracked Pistachio
SU Rich Razzleberry.
Added a bit of spritzing also from RR
The beautiful butterfly/sentiment is from a duo
stamp set from Gina K Designs.
Added some Wink of Stella to the butterfly
but is a little hard to see.
And there you have it.
My quick easy cas one layer card.
***
Now I have just got to go play with
some new stamps I got and will endeavour
to use one of them for another entry
for this challenge.
Keep a look out.
Poof! I'm gone
 


5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great one layer design and I love the background elements you used to create a place for that purple butterfly to reside.

Judy Woodland said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Nothing is prettier than a purple butterfly!! I love how you have done the challenge, right down to rounding only one corner. Great idea, thanks for the inspiration!!! LOVE the splatters, great design. Just awesome!!! Thanks for playing this week!!

Kathy Krug said...

Love how you are using that stencil. It adds so much to the single layer card. This is one of my favorite stamp sets. i might have to dig it out and play a bit.

Joan said...

Awesome one layer card! Love it.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the splatters on this fabulous olc! Thanks for joining in at Mod Squad